Munger Consulting provides technology and management consulting for hotels, casinos (Land based and online), commercial & residential real estate and software companies.
Our services improve the value of and reduce the operating costs of real estate assets. Our experience with many types real estate technology applications and integrations provides us the background to offer a wide variety of services to our clients.
Our past projects have included:
- Designed, managed, installed and opened multiple hotels and casinos including:
- Tortoise Rock Casino near Palm Springs, CA
- Thunder Valley Hotel Casino near Sacramento, CA
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Boston: hotel, residences and mixed use development
- Aliante Hotel Casino, Station Casinos, Las Vegas, NV
- The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas (Initial enterprise design and infrastructure)
- Spotlight 29 Casino near Palm Springs, CA
- One Willow Bridge, Vail, CO (Fully integrated luxury timeshares)
- Intercontinental Hotel, Boston, MA (Voice/Data systems)
- Hotel 1000, Seattle, Washington (designed one of the 1st converged Voice, Video and Data hotel with all services provided via network 2005-06)
- MEET Las Vegas: Designed, budgeted and installed technology for a 20,000+ sq. ft. boutique convention center focused on high technology exhibitions
- Casey’s Pub and Grill in Whitefish, MT: Designed, managed and installed all technology for a 3 floor bar, restaurant and nightclub with dance floor technology
- Station Casinos: Achieved cost reductions & operational efficiencies designing and managing an integrated voice, video & data infrastructure for more than 16 connected Las Vegas properties. Supported under contract for multiple years
- Designed software and security solutions for high net worth individuals (HNWI)
- Designed technology and automation for Nuclear, Biological, Chemical & EMP shelters
- Designed, installed and supported call center & system for loyalty club marketing.
Munger & Associates currently consults with in the following areas:
1. Multi-Use Buildings/Campuses (Overlap with other segments) 2. Hotels, Casinos and Resorts (Including resort communities) 3. Large residential (Estates and family residential campuses) 4. Multi-Dwelling Unit Residential (Condominiums, apartments, assisted living) 5. Multi-Tenant and Large Single Retail (Malls, supermarkets, restaurants) 6. Sports and Entertainment (Arenas, stadiums, theaters ) 7. Multi-Tenant Office/Industrial 8. Health Care (Hospitals and specialty built medical centers)
Our basic set of services include:
• Building Network (Routers, Switches, Security; Wired & Wireless) • Building Controls & Automation (Lighting, HVAC and other systems) • Physical Security (Access, surveillance, monitoring) • Audio / Video (AV) and Home Automation • Building Management System connectivity • Energy Management • Infrastructure and facilities management software • Online work orders and maintenance queries • Networked Casino Gaming Floors • Voice (phone systems and enhanced "unified" applications) • Mobility access (Remote access, presence tracking) • Digital Signage and content acquisition • Parking / Valet systems • RFID applications (Asset tracking, monitoring) • Enhanced visitor applications and tracking